Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random

The clock on my desktop reads 12.48am.
As I move my mouse over the clock it reads Wednesday,January 9,2008.
So what's special?
The answer: Nothing :)
It's not like I am staying up late to write a blog.But somehow I am. Confusing? Well,even I am confused.I just want to post something I guess,especially after weeks of inactivity.Not that anyone is going to read this over here,but still somehow feel like blogging something...just key in a few words...
I am not having the access to my office blog for sometime now.I guess there would be more people reading if I post something there...
Anyone out there??????

3 comments:

Babu Kalyanam said...

Yes of course ;)

AVN said...

Hey..thanks for the comments man :-)

PV said...

even ppl at office are not getting time to read office blogs... :'(